- June 5-8: Serve The City - Preteen Edition || REGISTER
- June 16: Preschool Playground Play Date || 9-11am WRBC Playground
- June 26-28: FAM JAM an EPIC VBS event for the family || 5:30-8:30pm WRBC || REGISTER
- July 4-8: WinShape Day Camp || 8am - 5pm Pleasant Valley North Church Campus || REGISTER
- July 19: Kid's Day Out || 9am - 6pm Pirate's Bay || REGISTER
- July 21: Preschool Playground Play Date || 9-11am WRBC Playground
- July 22: Preteen Exchange Zone Party || 3pm - 10pm Adventure Air/Big Pie in the Sky || REGISTER
- August 5: 7th Grade Welcome Party w/Youth Minister David Mooreman || 6pm-8pm in Warehouse || REGISTER
About West Rome KidMin
- Sundays - 9:00am & 10:30am
- Wednesdays - 6:00pm
We partner with parents to help kids become disciples of Jesus.
Everything about West Rome KidMin is created with you and your kids in mind. We create exciting, creative, and fun experiences each week to help kids develop the building blocks of a healthy relationship with Jesus. In our time together, we bring memorable and applicable Bible teaching that’s age-appropriate, helping each child learn more about Jesus.
Preschool Ministry | Birth - K
Our Ministry Leaders create a safe, significant, and loving environment where little ones learn
that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever!
What we do
Our goal for each Preschool and Kindergarten Class is to serve your little ones well while simultaneously building their Biblical Foundation. Each class is led by a minimum of 2 incredible Ministry Leaders. Each Preschool Leader has been background-checked and trained before being approved to serve in a classroom.
- Birth to 1 Year: We love your kids, attend to their needs, and keep them engaged while you attend one of our services.
- 1 to 3 Years: We teach your children God’s Word with exciting lesson that are broken down to each age appropriate level. We walk through the Bible chronologically, changing the theme each month.
- 3 years to Kindergarten: Once your child turns 3 they will dig a little deeper as they develop their Biblical Foundation through Bible teaching, fun videos, worship music, games, and other activities designed to help them understand God’s Word.
Kids & Preteen Ministry | 1st - 6th
Each week the kids will enjoy a multimedia learning experience as they dive into God’s Bible truths through Bible teaching, fun videos, worship music, games, small groups, and other activities designed to help them understand and apply God’s Word.
What we do
We value relationships, and believe that the small group setting is the best way for kids to build relationships with each other and with their leaders. Each group is led by our incredible team of background-checked volunteers. Their small group time will include worship, age-appropriate teaching, cool videos, fun games and diving deeper into the day’s message and how it applies to our lives. We finish small groups with prayer time as parents come back to pick up kids. When picking up your children be sure to take home one of our Parent Guides to help review what your child just learned as well as to help encourage the continued growth of their journey with Jesus as you set intentional times for conversation around scripture throughout the week.
How we teach
Our kids curriculum focuses on Loving God, Loving Others and Loving Life. Each month focuses on a theme that is a reflection on or a response to the character of God as seen through Jesus and scripture. Each week we will look at a different Bible story using a technique called the HEAR Method.
The HEAR Method consists of:
Highlight - read specific passages and memorize Scripture
Explain - observations and bullet points of the lesson
Apply - learning activity to help them apply the Bible truth
Respond - opportunity to respond in prayer
Using this simple formula we help kids better understand how to HEAR what the Bible says and how it applies to their lives.