Underground is your chance to connect with other college students just like you. At Underground our goal is to grow in knowledge, wisdom, and depth of insight as the Apostle Paul prays in Philippians 1. It is also a place where you can develop relationships that you can lean on as you navigate this crazy thing called life.
- Time: 7-9pm
- map The Stockton's House
- Time: 10:30am
- Location: W7 in the Well @ West Rome
The Garden is a place where you can be authentically you, regardless of whether you feel like your life is a mess or mess free. At the Garden, no perfect people are allowed, which means it is a safe place to leave the masks you hide behind at the door.
Our desire at the Garden is to help young women become disciples of Christ by...
- Having a safe place to be vulnerable, and ask big questions
- Developing deep roots in the truth of God's Word
- Learning to share the Gospel with the world through their actions and words.
- September 20, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- November 15, 2022
- times and location - coming soon