Kids Ministry at West Rome
While you take part in a Life Group or one of our worship services, our Kids Team is busy teaching your children about God on a level they can fully understand.
Security is one of our top priorities. For this reason our check-in procedure takes a little time to get your family set up the first time. If you would like to click here you can go ahead and fill out the needed information and we will have everything else ready to go.
Preschool+ | Birth - K
Our preschool team works hard to provide a safe and fun environment.
- Kids are led by trained volunteers and meet in age-appropriate classrooms. Our team members are sensitive to age-based needs and strive to teach even the smallest of kids the truths about Jesus.
Kids | 1st - 4th
West Rome Kids is a children’s ministry uniquely designed with your child in mind! Kids, first through fourth grade, experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way. Join the fun and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level!
- At 9:00a (during adult Life Groups), your kids are led in their own Life Groups.
- At 10:30a, kids take part in a large-group involving age-appropriate worship, activities, and Biblical teaching geared just for them.
Preteen | 5th - 6th
Preteens learn about and experience Jesus in an environment where they can continue their development and individuality in a safe way.
- At 9:00a (during adult Life Groups), preteens are led in their own Life Groups.
- At 10:30a, your preteens experience The Bridge, a worship and Bible study setting just for them.
The ministry to children with special needs is a vital part of helping all families find and follow God's plan. We have volunteers available to assist your child in their age appropriate classroom. Pagers are available for parents.
In order to best help your child we ask that you fill out the following registration form prior to your first visit. We would also like to set up a time to give you a tour of the children's area and meet your child before your first visit if possible. This will allow you and your child an opportunity to ask questions and become familiar with a new environment while giving us the opportunity to connect with your family.
Resources for Parents